Adventures of Jeremiah Security Officactor Extraordinaire

This is the life and times of a man who has the interesting life of being a husband,actor,and security officer rolled into one

Saturday, March 11, 2006

My 31st Birthday and First Post

This is my first entry in my blog. I am now 31 years old today. I am married and manage a motel in the heart of downtown Provo,Utah.This is all new to me so here it goes. I got woke by a guest at 3 am to be let into his room. It sucked hardcore. My Grandma Warner called to wish me a happy birthday and wondered why I didn't answer my phone at 7:20 am on a Saturday morning. It was a typical day here at Amenity Inn. Ambulance comes and takes someone away who wasn't breathing very well.Cops show up later that evening to a call concerning one of our guests breaking some dude's window to his car. My bro's Wayne(Wayner) and Nate (Nater) accompanied Kelly(my wife) and myself to my birthday dinner at Tucanos. Tucanos is the best place to eat in Provo in my opinion. Its a Brazillian Grill with all the meat you could want including my favorites Cod in Mango Sauce and BBQ Chicken. We were so hyped about the chicken we were seriously tempted to start behaving like chickens in the restaurant. I got a birthday Sundae as well as a rendition of Happy Birthday to You in Portuguese accompanied by these loud drums to the point you don't hear the waiters and staff singing to you. I got some cool things for my birthday including a highball glass with Homer Simpson's head and the saying Woo Hoo. I love the Simpson's. I also received a Homer Simpson tie. How cool is that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home