Adventures of Jeremiah Security Officactor Extraordinaire

This is the life and times of a man who has the interesting life of being a husband,actor,and security officer rolled into one

Friday, March 17, 2006

It's St Pattys Day. I want me pot o gold

Well it is St. Patricks Day. I love this day because I can wear my favorite color as well as everybody else.Well it has been another eventful week here at Amenity Inn. We only had one arrest and one ambulance here which is pretty good considering where we are at. Yesterday was the most eventful day. One of our guests who has been causing problems by yelling,kicking his door, and getting into fights, apparently "fell down" and as a result blood was gushing out of his nose. Another regular was helping him by giving him a large rag that ended up more red than the white it was. Anyhoo the police came because I wanted him off the property and another guest was drunk (the boyfriend or husband of the guest trying to help him) and ended up trying to get in a fight with a cop and got arrested. So once again the fun never stops here. Of course the cops know me and my wife very well with the amount of reports they have had to file. As well as the number of times I have had to leave my name when calling the police or 911. More adventures to follow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home