Adventures of Jeremiah Security Officactor Extraordinaire

This is the life and times of a man who has the interesting life of being a husband,actor,and security officer rolled into one

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Living the Apartment Life once again


So just to update everyone, we are no longer managing the Amenity Inn hellhole oops I mean heckhole. We had too many differences with the owner Jerry Chang. His English sucks and he doesn't comprehend anything you tell him. He is also very very dishonest. I advise anybody staying there let alone managing the place. We are probably the longest a manager has stayed.The managers after us only stayed 3 weeks. Anyways we are very happy not to be interupted every night by an infernal doorbell at 2,3 or 4 in the morning. We are living it up at some apartments just south of the motel called the Wimbledon Apartments. We have a spacious 2 bedrooms/ 1 bathroom. We love it. I am still a hard working Best Buy guy. But I am no longer in the Media department. It all started about 3 weeks ago when one of the main managers pulled me into a room and asked me if I would be willing to move to Loss Prevention as a favor to him. It paid more and I had a better chance of getting a fulltime position so I couldn't say no. I miss helping people find DVD's but thats all I miss from that position. Now I make sure everything and everyone is kosher at the store. I have access to our cameras making sure we don't have people making 5 finger discounts in the store. I also happily greet people and thank them for coming to the store. it's pretty cool. I also now am wearing a yellow shirt instead of a blue one.Thats about it. We have been watching Prison Break,which is an awesome show. I highly recommend it. Smell ya later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home